Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Saint Michael, Prophet & King

I have my own office which is my birth right. Chief Prince, Archangel Michael is here, but my orders are from God like his. Our roles are confused.

Archangel Michael is over one eighth of world business in every country & I am over an enclave of UK business.

We share military alliances abroad separate from Archangel Michael's NATO responsibilities & my UK right, the shared office of Apollyon, named after the Plantagenet King in Rev 9:11. The popular prophesy has given us both reign over military hardware, strategy & command in several countries.

Feedback: It's Ipsos MORI again. Surely the false Prophet of Revelation 20.
Rubbish, a false prophet is one who attempts to represent God & speaks gibberish. He is also the second beast of Revelation 13, who hails the beast.