Sunday, August 25, 2019

UK Crowns

There is only one undeniable leader, who is capable, miraculous & ingenius & only one Global Archangel among them. When the Queen is dead I will be Crowned & our army, that is the survivors will be glad. The others are small in military ability & their crowning idiocy for the success of a nation in collapse. It is known that God gives miracles to me & advances in science to Archangel Michael at NASA & NATO & also God gives low tech solutions through me. Who taught you to survive? I shall be Crown.

The film Highlander was about Archangel Michael, who was once William Wallace & the contest to be the only one left.

Your orders are to abscond no later than five months into conflict, & return with my helicopters & other things in 3.5 years. Where do you expect to be deployed? make a destination for yourselves with provisions.