Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fish tank

I asked for a large Fish tank for morale & emergency water. Where is it? Males will be put to death or put outside. Don't cross me. Send your fornicating family to an alternative or there will be hell to pay. Be prepared to extract me alone I expect mutiny. I hear white uniforms are still denied. You will be lucky to live with your attitude. God make me your King to teach you humility. There is no point then asking my "Amazons" if they like this, since you reign yourselves.



Feedback: Ludicrous
Stuffy, boring & retiring. What do you think of these two?


Female security, white & wearing the head gear above when I receive my crown or it's your heads. The big girls.

Feedback: I am a girl wanting a place, what is the red stone?
The biggest rubies we can find. I asked for other Gold adornment as well as very tall & attractive women, which might some day mean rescue, but my subordinates are arrogant & lost souls.