Friday, August 30, 2019

Coronation

I intend to have a Coronation whether or not we have yet killed the Crowns of the Dragon. It is unfortunate to be called a Crown of authority in this Government (they usually ignore me anyway) & Archangel Michael expresses his disgust for the inaccuracy concerning his world Governance. Serpents & Dragons are insulted Archangels that have fallen & neither he nor the Pope are so. My Crown is upright as are the heads of Michael & Selaphiel & I will be Crowned over UK forces, since they are all who shall remain of the UK & also of the forces of other nations who have joined them, who already listen for instruction from me. It only remains for the scripture to be fulfilled that is to slay the Dragon & the beast. Then I shall be the only Crown.

Elements of the Russian Government are venomous toward the beast & progress is made with them, putting aside inevitable international conflict to kill the NWO.