Sunday, August 25, 2019

Royal Guard

Concept presentations have been made for us. The breast plate we asked for, a Roman design has been rejected by those who detest my Throne. We dislike the presentation & want to see the woman's God given form encased.



This was a better idea. In my Kingdom my guard will look the way I want them to or I will assume coup. All Michael spirits. Their sexiness makes them a treasure your lives may depend upon. Do as I say in my own realm even if it is a family shelter. A sheer silk tabard with my cross is possible.



On the subject of stuffy appropriate, why isn't the shelter more pleasant? I understand clinical control rooms. Make luxury, Cosy not too Palatial. Art works & expensive wallpaper. Deep pile carpets & interior design. Or you can all have nicknames from Porridge, Godber & fletch etc. leave a tin of pineapple chunks out for a trouble maker to see if they take them. 

Feedback: Your whim is irritating to some of us 
The men who would be King. Sting for something. 

Feedback: The girls like the big flower breast plate
Do you want shelter? two sugars please.