Sunday, August 25, 2019

New Jerusalem

I asked Jordan & another place to make Israeli settlements. I am now concerned about the sixty nine weeks in the construction of "New Jerusalem" before a flood, from the command to build. It was in July that I asked them to build. Pay attention to my recent post please, about damage to buildings by flooding. I believe Archangel Michael might be the saviour Prince in this case.

Daniel 9:25
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Another scripture suggests the time of flooding, an hour following the death of the Queen. The UK Crowns receive a Kingdom for one hour.

Know that I want all unwelcome males in my shelter executed that hour, prepare me a side arm on a Sam Brown also & give me female security like I requested. When my communications are cut off I want one third of aircraft to withdraw to a remote place prepared. I want the rest of you to break off five months from the start, without being courageous in the mean time. Do not come to me until three & a half years are over. Stay alive, & keep good things safe. Make sure you know where the Pope is, extract if they need. Prepare for me to take command at our shelter & the crown in the scripture, plain Gold no jewels or cloth, like a helmet crown.

Feedback: Construction of settlement has not reached finalisation at Government, concerned.
Do you want my foot in your seat? build.