Friday, August 23, 2019

Report

I am in possession of a report concerning nuclear shelter hostility. Plantagenets are not dismayed by the attention to detail here & offer even harsher measures. The things I have requested are being taken on board to about 78%. It is thought that I am keeping women for myself & denying others adulterous sex. Very badly informed, I am thirty years celibate. They are as I say recommended associates to replace an almost non existent family unit, being a slave to service without self (not my idea). My family suffered subversive partners to the breakdown of it. You will not bring partners. Out numbering men will make great competition for females & we will be left with a dead nun & a subvert that you no longer desire "babysitting" instead. That's final. Later, if Archangel Michael declares your new boyfriend a subvert you will have to reject them, there will be a parade of men organised eventually.

  • Female staff: half ignored
  • White uniforms: ignored
  • Partners: granted (there is also exclusion of negative members by other families, seemed like a good idea)
  • Food: ignored
  • Counter measures: partially ignored
  • Air systems: partially ignored
  • Clergy: partially granted, nuns Partial
  • NATO: granted, male (no thank you), non US (no thank you) equipment granted. US military will assist if you have a senior agent, don't make me explain, do as I tell you. 

That is a family shelter over which I am declared King in the Lion King Movie.