Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Kits Coty

Today I visited Kit's Coty which has suffered Government damage to associate it with my death, severed head carvings & other annoyances. I also visited the site which was going to be cool enough for me to stay nearby. It has a fridge & protection from falling trees. No thank you, you intend to kill & the famous car crash outside is obvious concerning the bride of Christ (Ghost of Bluebell Hill.



The White Horse stone of Coronations nearby has caused concern over the owner of the White Horse of Revelation, so that Charles Crown is threatened by my Plantagenet & Israeli Crown.

We think it is foolish to claim God altered the rocks & bash lumps out of the oldest standing known monument, also to try to rape, torture & behead the son that produces miracles ftom God. You are asking for destruction.

The bride of Christ is the church & is said today to be manifest by children with Christian women like the multiple wives of David, Solomon & Moses.

The White Horse Stone is I'm sure about Charles not I, for Saxon ceremonies, he has the Germanic titles. White Horse of the Kingdom of Kent his inheritance heir of the Queen.


Kit's Coty has been chiseled & smoothed to make a severed open mouthed head, & another rock has a "Chelsea smile". Also the top is subversive by satellite image. Until very recently it was intact for six thousand years.