Tuesday, December 31, 2019

US

And others including former Council, Council, Apollyon forces & parts of SIS & community stand as one to take authority. This morning Michael was coerced to discredit me in favour of their own rule & rulings. I was asked what I thought about Revelation & God to publish unpopular beliefs & new concepts that cause disillusionment.

Instead consider this. The Kingdom of Christ lasts forever. Do men last forever? The Kingdom of Christ lasts as long as men. How long does the Kingdom of Christ last? Is it my lifetime or the duration of my authoriry? Stop trying to kill & take authority on the eve of the time called the end.

Here is unpopular material. Elijah said he was not he, John the baptist. He could remember nothing. Paul said resurrection is into animals, all forms of flesh. Where is the great resurrection? How long is forever?