Saturday, December 28, 2019

Medway

Are an area of white dressed as neutral. The security around me as a child meant thousands some say millions of Angels were hidden with under rated individuals. The detestation of Paedophiles who harm the innocent reveals them. They were supposed to discourage visitors by anti social ways.

We are investing in the holocaust preparations there even though they believe God wants me put to death in the area. It is only about the honour of the Carpenters son in the presence of those who knew the boy. Warning has led me to another area not forgeting the locals.

Venezuela for those who have not heard had a famine until God ordered me to say stop, with two thirds still alive. That resulted in a conflict & partial ownership of oil fields to move money, not my own in sincerity to this place & that.


I find prep inadequate in Medway, fields are left without intention to plant, not a goat in sight to feed if plants wilt in heat, woods of tiny chestnuts uncultivated, no  introduced 'wild' edible flora, like mushrooms & garlic in damp places, fern, blackberries, fruit trees etc. & the distribution centre next to the spring. Very poor.