Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Apollyon forces

Ignore Charles unless I get reign in SE England. I want it taken anyway & held at the expense of other missions. I am Apollyon, the scriptures insist. I want this area that has a three Lion presentation. You need to come here at the close of five months. Try to stay out of trouble until.


Precognitive reports that is the Word from God to me about post war Government are that I am not in control of intelligence activities & am not even safe to contend. We all hope evil politics can become more moral at home & destructive abroad in honest conflict where a man's wife & children are not shamed by a colleague or boss.

These in house criminal activities are intended to keep blood from spilling & preserve life. I see an over population disaster & moral degeneration. Change it please.