Monday, December 16, 2019

Meeting

I am brought to a meeting where a communicator is dressed in black & flippant. I had to pass twice & find a seat on the third try. Since you want to speak to me as well as Michael who the hell are you, & who are you threatening to kill? Now there is extreme provocative activity. Do you want me to decide over the matter with God?

Agent: no

So why are you speaking to me & jumping around like a Baboon?

Agent: lets talk money

Alright

Agent: Where is my money Keith?

What money?

Agent: Michael said something like that. The money which was intended to arrive for services abroad which is linked to Venezuela.

Are you France?

Agent: Charles

God says do not keep my fortune, rather contest ownership of some of the works. He says invest in good will toward me for the soul which is known in Russia & China & holy property that complies with prophesy concerning me & possibly you also.

Gatecrasher here, NCA

Agent: tell him off

He is a horrible little man & we agree. Do not rape the lady or else.

He is saying we disrespect to Queen. Do you speak for her? You horrible little sex pest? Yes he says.

Tell her she should join the conservative party, conduct.

Horrible man: she likes them a lot & says stop speaking to Charles as if I am not listening.

You are not involved this time.