Sunday, December 15, 2019

Prince Charles

Is confused by device with my Father & I. Charles is a popular Michael personality type because he has Jesus cloned flesh, however Archangel Michael was Percy, Dorothy, then my father & now it is me. Competing with the prevailing Government presentation meant dire circumstances for my father & worse for me because I have the resurrected soul carried by my family of Jesus. Archangel Michael cast down the Dragon world Government 666 called Satan, Rev 12. That of course is never done by the head alone, he issues instruction. The group of Michael, even the low & Satanic took hold including Charles spirit.

So Charles is not Archangel Michael nor the Second coming exactly. Jesus said his face would be seen & it is. Charles has the authority of the Dragon according to Rev 13 & his own authority, an Eighth exercising the power of the Seven. I am a man like the first, poor & speaking great things with miracles, not a statesman as we know them.

So he has a throne of the NWO in subjection to them, Seven horns in his head. I have a throne from Almighty God to speak upright things & justice that is noticed mainly by the Jews, being King of Israel by Ascent. Of course you could not clone George IV & say he is King of England, so I am King of Israel, like Jesus.

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

The Son for damnation (perdition) is a blessing to Jesus because he is separated from destruction in his return by DNA physical nonsense without soul. As I hear I tell, I imagine Charles is the Crown with a bow on a white horse that conquers & goes forth to conquer, since he is nearer to receiving a crown than I. Being of my personality type he can have the bow like the topography of India who have it also. I am Apollo, that is Apollyon with the long hair, not Charles.

The Lamb Slain & living that is not, is not praised at all in the bible, however he is popular with ordinary folk & so it works. I would take a Crown if it were offered.

Charles was applauded in dominance beneath Michael concerning the Dragon, who was beneath God & oppressed by the UK Government to appear small for Charles, to take the influence of the prophesy in Revelation.

Media is thick with nonsense about me to make me angry & ridicule by fabrication. I do not require down sizing at my very special tasks.

The time of the casting down of the Dragon is hidden from me. It was at Charles birth 1948 under Percy Jordan Archangel Michael or 1970 my birth under Dorothy Jordan Archangel Michael. I think since Charles has the Dragon's seat it was 1948. I think the popularity of the clone shifted authority away from the Satanic World Government Seven, formerly the heads of the Holy Spirit. Many believed he was the Second Coming.