Sunday, December 15, 2019

Venus warning

These are warnings about deadly policies to beware of. Michael has some of these with the NWO, I do not. I keep telling you that I am the just representative of God, not Michael. He is with Charles & beneath with the others because people think they have found Jesus.

God:




This image refers to a horned Sun getting a missile.


There is a sorry reaching out & being taken by the right hand of God.


There is a ref to a giraffe & man in a hole having no food & a coal faced Judge child in another.



This shows a dead man having his penis Sythed.


This is a baby born in the field shot dead.



These are not my policies. I said 3.5 years dehydrate each & it cost under £1000. I said no penis cutting, & no shagging in the holes. I did not say kill the deformed babies. Get it right.

There is another meaning to the Topography on Venus. The two are in our solar system. The moon is flamed by the Sun, that appears to recieve a future assault. This is the area of interest. Google Earth or zoom out Sat image maps.