Friday, September 27, 2019

Night

I am seeing plenty of evidence that night security is fatal during wartime. I need them executed the moment war breaks out please. Blackwater are supposed to be allied to the UK & that means respecting severe conditions & World Government security. The UK military is annoyed & I expect security, not an automatic weapon belonging to an enemy in my area as if it is your right. I want Michael or you'll get nuclear mortar & helicopter fire. We're throwing the mortar rounds out at altitude. I will hear & so will everybody else there. The CO will be tortured for dividing our forces to possible collapse. There is overwhelming attitude & incompetence at establishing loyalties to one Crown or another or World Archangel. You listen to me, because I own Blackwater, if you step out of line you will be a horror in a new kind of intelligence flick.

I want all non Michael in the area dead or else & I don't care if it's Cardinal Ratszinger.

Windsor: the RAF will respond to fire of that sort

Typical inbred, wants a civil war with Russia advancing. I'll shoot all of the officers with sleepers.

RAF: We don't like talk of that sort without consultation.