Monday, September 23, 2019

Females

Some of my security are large framed & I do not want them easily identified through field glasses. Please give tall women the kind of readily available 4x4 that looks enlarged & perhaps an oversized dog (not a Great Dane). Larger horses, females are more often seen riding them than men.

Last night God spoke to me about Bestiality & told me not only to put the animals to death, but also to adhere to the other laws of Moses.

Royal Guard, use various white silk designs over this. Show me some designs, also Gold & blue Topaz Jewellery. We want Platinum hair dye to remain available. We like broad Gold bracelets & hair chains. We like pleats. We want the blue just visible through the silk. Flat boots, we do not like high heels or shoes. We like the idea that people will not want to shoot them.



Topaz needs to be set on a white base to glow.