Saturday, January 25, 2020

Raymond Jones

You Freemasons are very self important when I see you usually. If I had a Crown right now you would all be at manual labour being replaced from some commercial or military organisation. I want to ask you how you worked out fourty years ago or longer what age my father would die, deserving or otherwise & why the rich die older? I suspect your sums are loaded. I want revenge for that & my own date, put them down.


I'm new to cooperation with Charles, God is executor with us & what I think or even Michael isn't usually important. Die all who hurt my Father in his pains knowing his end & having a choice & also who killed Diana & withheld Camilla. Also her husband who married to destroy Charles. Get to work says God.

Andrew Parker Bowles was the Brigadier of Doctor Who, a relative of ours, no alliance for decades.