Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Christ

Because people tell stories of a time we were hidden that discredit they are dismissed. The indiscretion is flagrant Satanism to end hope. As we've said we were in an unfortunate position with expertise to create appearances as well as domination by those who knew who I was. We leaned upon opportunity Michael says not available to Jesus, to repent & be made new, by not telling me I was different to the others so that sin not betrayal of duty was minimised.

Wilderness 34 AD

Jesus was fortunate & unfortunate to enjoy raising away from society. Fortunate not to have the pressures to compromise & unfortunate appearing unreasonable to most. Jesus had a pure heart & taught find the path to peace for them & us. He was out of touch & uncorrupted, yet knew where purity lay.

I did not enjoy separation from society & neither Charles. I was condemned never being told why. At the same age as Jesus I was taken into a lonely place where I studied Scripture with perfect service to God. Perfection is found in lonely places if you want it.

Jesus drank here two springs still serve villagers nearby, we honoured him by camping at same places. Michael ordered me to store barrels of seeds in the caves. Mossad broke my GPS to hide the places. An ancient tomb in collapse provided shelter most of the time, also for Jesus. A dog joined me & killed my Chickens.