Thursday, January 30, 2020

Almighty God

Says believe, because men are simple & respond to simple stories to maintain life by God. Think about today & feel compassion as Jesus sought to tell you today but failed. Times need specific instruction for belief. Around me are critical spirits, I hear, they are like those taking the rise in Jesus Christ Superstar. They disrespect & expected us to ignore them or call them Devils. They serve God & hate my narrow presentation for men. They are all things by SIS who engineer their behaviour & God engineers gratitude for life, recourse & ultimate justice. The path is an annoyance to spirits in damned people & non Michael.

God says the study of Angels is temptation & the level of understanding is always to damnation for limitations of intellect when Government agents study the CIS text books.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fncel.2018.00279/full?report=reader

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2013.00893/full

Michael was vocal early this morning & we talked about the Neil Young song. I said why did you try to bring my Father from work to be at home? He said to keep him quiet, nobody heard his Archangel if we were there. I said didn't you know he would not do it? Michael said no he didn't. Then God said neither did I & we all had fun. So the scripture Prophesy is inaccurate.