Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Company

A fuss is made around me & us for appearances. Any association at all is sought for camera & witnesses. If you have latent communication around me with Michael you do not need to connect to me. He moves bad men as if shoveling manure in intelligence work, you damage my reputation.


Michael is a torturer & bloody judge of spirits, a trafficker of people by conscription & I keep out of it when I can. I have never spoken to you, pervert or the lookalike of my brother. Do you represent his hierarchal spirit or his lewd life choices?

Archangel Michael says

We have an NWO system that is not mine, the church's neither Christ's by constraining & house handled demands for punishments. I always maintain that you will pay for offences later. If I am not your boss do not say that I cleared you to abuse Christ, you are not cleared at all, you are on a 21 with managed damage or being stung for unrelated crimes.