Sunday, June 30, 2024

Pest at 258

Report: the Man is a notorious Templer who Trespasses & has killed here. Suspect Elizabeth II killing. The Grave is a signals attempt having a Corpse not the Person stated. The Man has a "Fly by Night" Avian of my half Brother David & another of me at 254, nuisances pretending to be Family, Peter's are suspiciously absent.

Report: The Avian was present at the Crucifixions & hit my Mother bleeding this Year, who's Avian was in Mary in that Day. He has a Police Position outside & making a nuisance on my property inc. Containment in the event of Nuclear War hiding in the Dungeon under my Drive. God says destroy the Neuro Systems former & those of the Knight's Templar, who amount to faggy thugs creeping around the Hill & Temple at Night. 

Reference to the Dungeon illegally under my Driveway, illegally tunneled under Road also my inherited Land without Owner consent.

Get off my Road & run a Carriageway the other side. Low flying Helicopters are defying restrictions imposed here.

Report

The Pope agrees, forbid the Templars.