Friday, June 14, 2024

Lucifer Slain 1000 yrs

There is a great effort to make the Cara intruder Satan of the Abyss who rises after a thousand years. God says I have all authority over the Scriptures that either quote me or of those claiming to have been taught by me. 

Cara's called Gabriel is my colleague who handles things that people do not expect from God, who is God of all things. The real problems are with near Relatives, especially the Bloody Handed & especially the Irish Prince that keeps claiming right to reign in England Lucifer. Jesus Hemisphere taken to the Abyss with Her is little talked about.

When Cara gets injured I am injured because of a "Cross over" a Cell linking between the Two distinct Families of Michael & Gabriel to sustain. She is the Mug of their Kin & I the Mug of mine. Her Kin are Bloody & our returning that Blood. There is a real Danger of Domino Apocalypse by assault on Her to whack me by ordinary connection.