Thursday, May 7, 2020

Office of Christ II

I am shocked at people saying I look repentant for my relationship with Cara & might apologise, being acceptable to Jews & others. Cara is a popular media agent which are necessary for World Government, almost always never having input into a story. She was Martyred helping me in custordy & is the first of double agents in my regard.

While I'm on that subject, if God resurrects according to Hebrew & Christian prophesy you need to obey without judgement. Government covers all things & God orders all things in their day.

The difference between my former state & current is about normality. There was no strict religion across ordinary society for me, only an ordinary life, a little sheltered, no serious religious advice, only normal living. God has said shut your mouths & obey or die.