Monday, May 18, 2020

Antichrist Family

Most of you do not live in Kent. As well as that some are refusing the Word of God by Christ his King to reign as is prophesied. You declare yourselves unfit for office. Latent Government only at the discretion of God, which can be done from a tent as I've shown. DNA test problematic family for bastards do not test those operating in the proper way.

Do they have any financial contributions for the revival of the petty Kingdom of Kent or are they exercising Sax Coburg & Gotha inclusion? If the later they need to agree with the Queen or the Antichrist until they can be shot.

Charges

Assuming right to authority in a new Kingdom without positive contribution financial nor Christian, that meaning a follower of Christ, to interfere on behalf of senior Royals in other places as well as personal Antichrist input which is disagreement resulting in policy problems.

Nobles

I do not deal with Antichrist nobles other than the Queen & Regent. If you come to me alone I will not hear. Neither do I accept payment from Antichrists for authority in this new Kingdom which is bought by me alone.