Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Hypotenuse

During my father's Crown I was attached to Wales by will of Elizabeth, who had a Jesus Clone promoted & wanted rid of the Second Coming. At Hypotenuse there is infraction since Communications are meant to travel Clockwise & Anticlockwise between Four Pillars. Between there is organised Crime & contention with Government Policy resulting in injury & Exile.

Today Wales attempts contact & hinders Scottish Quarter rotation with England. Report: Audio Communication from here is handled by Wales based Organised Criminals at Kent Police & sales of Secrets are frequent, Legacy of Elizabeth. I've had no personal dealings with Beth for 20 yrs & have been estranged for 30 following Her Brain replacement Surgery. There have been attempts to link me to Kate, who is supposed to have stalked my fat dick with the Templar break in group. 
Spirit of Annette Thompson, Uriah's Wife & other. A Hypotenuse attachment with France in my Teens.

Cup of Ulysses  (Holy Grail). Seated Round Table East, Mirrored.