Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Trump

 Says I'm it, don't associare with him anymore, devious plans are in motion. Talk to Biden. Trump is a Jock. Dismiss the "Tennis Players" also. My family are suspended pending trial, ignore them God said, plotting my death.

Jews are in control latent at Zion & the rest had better keep quiet or you're dead. I'm reminding you again of your futures at my whim. How do you like my house? Too good for some.

Suspend plans to take Royal property, cowardice. Release Chloe, suspend gifts.

5 Services: Destroy plotters without delay. Alienate Jegudiel & subvert. Subvert Stewart's.

God says have your war & due. I expect Putin will consider my residence & nobody else's.  You always wanted it to be about me whatever I said.

Get ready March to June when a solar & lunar eclipse occur.

God says you would rather die than allow me rule upon my own creation. Die.

This was a hint by CIA earlier today following Pentagon warnings. Bases are evacuated in the middle East. B52s are in the air in the middle East.


It all comes with a popular belief that Jesus should be in authority under God one year & then be killed or done away with. Jesus was 30 & I 50 you are stupid. Red Alert Jan to March.