Thursday, December 17, 2020

Blue & Red

 When I see the Russian & US flags I consider my Royal ancestors. There appears to be a serious Plantagenet influence in my abscence. Head cracking dismisses the Crown, a new life & wants to talk to Michael there who is not deposed by family like Richard Branson. NWO, I have less influence in the West than the East.

Below: The English King's Arms are the NWO colours. The Crowns held down by the German Queen & Stewarts, also crack heads of my family, money & authority. Michael is called King & so the US & Russian presidents have Michael spirits. Michael is a ponce God says sapping my substance. Archangel Michael here asks why it's always his fault.

Crackhead leadership is of money accumulated replacing the capable with the deranged. Stop buying & selling all things.