World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Popular Rocket Science

My Girls bring Rocket Science & Strategy from the Four Corners of the Earth unknown to them. God who once used a Bird on the Wing now uses Fibre Optics. The aerial Rocket Torpedo is the Air to Air standard & uses the same principle as stratospheric missiles, avoiding environmental resistance.

Cultural differences 

Men believe Women are low & offer them. What if I like them better than you? Are we agreed on your greater value than theirs? What if I think you're a fucking cunt & she's nice? Do I want or will I accept Her blood or injury for your peace? It's said then neither do we accept your mugs. Say it then because I need the Shit cleared out & not the Sugar making World peace. I'm Prince of Peace, & you're a fucking cunt.

fucking cunt origin: Phrase indicating general carnality that forbids love bonding for the stability of offspring.

Navy

Naval Officers said we might drop the AA Missile over the side. I said you're a stupid fucking arsehole, you fire it & splosh it. They need a motion stop sequence by turning around at low altitude.