World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Fry: Duke of Marlborough

Queen Anne's Captain Fry has been a wheel big problem since Charles & his secret marriage to Anne.

CGI Fryday

Fry: Suspicious Characteristics CGI
Fry often poses as other Marlborough Clan including Duke using a disguise. Fry CGI'd Chris Evans which was supposed to mean Christ evens, a concept where I would be abused half a Century then rise assisted by Fry who Whips my oppression. In fact Fry stole my Wheels & made matters worse inflicting Mutilations causing me to stay up all night & sleep in daylight. I never asked for a private vengeance campaign. I want my Wheels & I want Fry to piss off. Palace aggression all of it.

Similarly I don't want or need the hire of Reeves his Counterpart who stuffed money into Her purse for my Wheels, called Christine of Phantom of the Opera & the Plymouth Fury Christine in Toff 'we got the lot' Tax subsidised productions.

If you ask my Palace Enemies about my welfare there will be Robbery & injury alone. Fry is a Seven Footer of his presented appearance using his own name, I saw him briefly. Tall Evans has the suspicious Head of a little prick.

Put a Sock in it Fry


Marlboro Cigarettes are the origin of the slang "Fag" & they are ordinarily found in Parliament.