World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Monday, October 5, 2026

Community Assaults

They wanted me to have a dig at kemi Badenoch on the Site & that's what the harassment has been about according to their reply. I hope she's less trouble than you because I can't go to sleep at night under your Government & can't keep my Bronze. When are you offering my Caste minimum wage at least? Why are you threatening to suffocate my Women every day? Who's Kemi if you're a Saint coming to me, Rose West? Form a Labour Government that accepts Peers or sanctify for acceptance here.

If you like Robbers like Charles & Anne better than us you'll be hung & ripped off first. Then it's the potato masher for your Ancient & Wise. They didn't have blenders when they wrote monster mash. You need to consume more sweaty socks, Jocks are unpopular with the US, Russia & France. Forget that black cunt & shake hands on Jock leaving. I bet Whitehall was a snowy place in Jockland with Snowdon in it.

I'll give you that advice & a Report. Kemi has the Principles of Red Republicans. They're denied Government in the US. I wouldn't give Trump a job either.

The White Cap meant make America great sawing his Head & putting someone else in there.