Here's a job you can all do at Home, Onion Chutney & Kylie Champagne Window. God told me to make it in a Paranormal Image for Jade's pleasure. It let's light in beneath the Ceiling without Lunatic Hill Trespassers staring or peeping. Since Money was gathered making Volts Apocalypse Loons have been bothering Democratic Spiritual Administration for Payment.
Tips are learned from inspired Village builds. The Jars go upright below eye level & upside down above. Stoves aren't made like they were & this thin steel rusted indoors. Nurses who use Plaster of Paris could've taught me what I've learned about fabric & Quick Lime, Cement of the same viscosity as the Plaster. I've tested the Fabric fireproof & I'm Testing expansion & contraction this Winter. That's my old Kettle turned over doing a Hot Plate Test. The US are inspired a report said, having an interest in wooden outposts. The Bottles were superglued together.

