![]() |
| Grand Hall of Justice |
It came to Light not by divine Lamping of some sort that he got the job of knocking off Christ because he looks Foreign. The MOD dislike foreigners in the UK, foreigners abroad & natives in the UK in the absence of the other Two.
We asked the MOD if they are a rigger & they said you aren't here. I asked if any have my Eagle Birthmark or Word from God themselves & they replied no. So I said you're all "deceased" & Avian Possessed, Demoniac would argue with & rob the lead in Kent posing as they. "Dead World" Judges are all implants, who killed their Human Hosts.
Justice Dept. Critical Scenario
Send your Wives & Daughters to me in Burham if the end comes upon us. I will enquire after their welfare. Men & unattractive Women are Food for Russian Outposts. I'm trying to encourage the consumption of Scissors chopped Grass that is very good.
