World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Friday, June 26, 2026

NCA BNP

God said Nick Griffin of the BNP is the near kinsperson of Keith Bristow of the NCA, who procures wealth for the Politician & Norman Fowler is a Secret BNP Official. Adam Walker posed as an Area Manager at Automagic that became Timpsons in London & the BNP have a Heart Logo without consent. 

Likeness of "Jacqueline" 
We're interested in his Wife, reported weight gaining I need Her introduced to the Menu here. Walker called himself Jamie Humphries that meant J me Hump frees, & he did always have the hump. His partner was beautiful & sweet, looked a great fuk & I said so, they were pretending not to be together & it suited his manner anyway. She was fuking even if i nodded off on the train home unknown to me & the name She used was Jaq Scott that means Jack's got. I don't mind putting away racism accusations because foreigners are all invited for crime & sustained in communities that can't integrate for murders & other unpopular crime against UK Citizens. Jack's got is better than Jack's fucked. Whites & wrongs are a good basis to gather Her. I have an independent unit that refuses male integration, you can have Her back later.