The Archangel Michael

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Rock media

We are rejecting the Aqua media because of scarring & negative surgery in general. We deal with equivalents about every Two Months & you aren't worth problems. The group wanted Ken up front with accusations against me to free Ben's favourite whore from responsibility. Everyone has been lapping cream since those old songs, i'm not your kin to protect your favourite screw, pay your bills or highlight your favourite mug. 

We are more interested in Rock lyrics, Rock refers to the Hill & all songs have some relation to it. Lyrics sites can relieve our Ears of some of the harsh sounds.

I said I wouldn't have agreed to facial scarring if I was driving the Porche & nobbing the Girl myself. I don't even like you who've taken the place, referring to me as Jimmy Saville on a big Poster down there, you are Paedophile ops, I never touched one.