Thursday, December 15, 2022

Mary Deceased

I am personally disappointed by Mary@Buckingham Palace, who took senior influence & called me low. I am not a willing Lamb of my family having almost same status. I was raised to believe in Justice, supported by the opposite reactions of Physics God's equilibrium. I am a Man who desires Justice in a single Lifetime, when God above can take many Millennia to balance potentially. We have Competition vs Justice which is the way of flesh, one eats the other & prevails. My Mother's Italian name was Lizeta, meaning Elizabeth inevitably ate Her. While I was cursing the Swan & Caviar consuming version of Mary this Morning Her Spirit screamed at me "I'm in Charge here now!"

Veronika

Like Mary she is surrounded by Alien influence & abusers. It's obvious to me that captured or exchanged Agents should not rule their Home Camp most or all of the time. Intel only. 
Mutant: Closer observation looks like a Crucifixion. The Russia owned Dana Drone is incapable & was a serious negative to me since Birth about Y2K, becoming more moderate Head sawn. She is a Cara Life threatening part replacement of Her, making a Christ Death Domino of Her.


This is on the Left side of Jesus Memorial Tree, meaning Spiritual arrangements. Veronika hated Mary intruder. Origin of "Mutant" Head.