Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Daily Star

I am prevented seeing most of the Story by Police nuisance. I appear to have been slandered by the PM & an MP in a Gov. Presentation. Jeremy Clarkson, Clark Kent, Son is not an official representation of my thoughts, neither a lot of others including Johnny Rotten & Rick Mayal. It's easy to criticise a Government misrepresentation.

Report

The story in the "Star" is like others Nuclear War provocative, Star a reference to Airburst ICBM. It says anti U.S. comment concerning the Royals is unacceptable according to the representatives in the Article: Report on the Queens Death here.

Would you accept Arrest while a Royal is Murdered on your Property? We should be looking into criticism of the complaint.

This Eggcup was given me as a Child, it said Guard the Temple Mount Area, the Head sawing. I was forced out Ten Years ago, but refused to reside there. I found a Watering Can, Shovel & Saw rusted through when I finally arrived. They were always going to Police remove me leading to questions about why I was required to stay there, Holocaust risk.