Monday, September 19, 2022

Moriah

The Grave owners here are claiming Holy authority. The Graves are often a nuisance. I was informed that I built the Hill & that it's normal for me to own it in my Lifetimes. A Church converted to a House is not a Priests House & a Holy Hill abandoned or stolen is not Booty of worth.

Arrest

A curse upon who enjoy my work having made no financial contribution or contribution of toil while I'm taken away, who have not my authority. You beg for fire from the Skies Liz Truss. Blasphemous address concerning Christ & Zion. Your Police contaminated all of my Clothing. I would call the Rockets down on you if it were not God's choice

Plans 

I want all of the Graves removed from the Hilltop aside from Arthur, levelling & a Channel East to West exposing the Megaliths beneath under bridging.

Chariot Wheels

At first appearance they look like "Pharaoh's" stuck in the Red Clay Riverbed & retrieved.