Friday, September 16, 2022

Messiah

All hail the Messiah, who's Blood is your Blood. The Moon is with us & Idiots deny. Appearance of reduction is a Tool for Apocalyptic denial. Remove Antichrists from office or Die God says.

Access Denial: God says stop denying me my Prophetic position with injuries & insult or you will all Die in a Nuclear Conflict.

Black & White

A tradition here raises one to lead then abuses (e.g. outsized man Wickerman) it accompanies a Sale to an Enemy (Salem, Sold em). The Salem Witch Trials (Which, Who) pick a Messenger for abuse & Death. A Black condition (hardship) alternates a White condition (peace).

Incompetent Government

The Community & Family representatives say to me you are Black again without recovery, because you have been in a Stable not a Shop Doorway, because their Black period beckons. They imagine me a Dog or Horse. Not competent to recognise two ends of a Balance.

Fireball

God says burn like the people you burned, lol. Leave my Son alone. He said at the last he will make a balance. I said you are so arrogant you spontaneously combusted, amend your way.