Friday, October 30, 2020

UK

 God says he's going to rape your country for treating me as a slave. God says do not trade with the UK. He said cancel & subvert existing trade agreements.

God said you owe me a higher standard of living than I used to have & Government contribution payments. Instead you've frozen my income. He said your financial loss will exceed four Trillion. Got any more good ideas for persecution because your loves still love you & there's more money.

Payback

Give me the money, also what I paid for in phone credit. A politician could be shot in the Face for losing two Trillion. Restore what you owe me or it's getting worse.

Serious: Jo Johnson leads SIS take down for 3m a year in bribes. 


Analytical report:

Russia & China think you stink,

The EU think you stink,

The US prefer the EU,

Who do you intend to trade with anyway? you're finished. The US want to say they think you stink too & so do Ireland.