Sunday, November 24, 2019

King

In order to prevent or hinder nuclear conflict I need to be made King without grabby handed sweaty palms selling authority for personal finance. The clip below blames conflict on a UK power struggle.

Ray & Dorothy's deaths followed a plot to sexualise me to ridicule the Joseph second coming loyalties of my childhood. I was sent to live with a girl also next to Brompton barracks, a stitch up.

Cliff Richard was an Elvis the King alternative rep. Born Harry Roger Webb, a trap for Michael, who was known as Dirty Harry for halting defiant organised crime by trickery. Richard Cromwell off a cliff was the plot.

I am celebate 30 years, despite attempts to portray me as gay or other media sexually iniquitous, thuggish, stupid, weak, retarded, criminal etc. Uriel is among the Demonisers to destroy.

Get me plenty of Soda Stream please, a lifetime supply.

I hold the NWO responsible for failure to inform me I was not an ordinary man also sending sluts to trap.