World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Kilua Castle

I found why people refer to the Ancient Wooden House as a Castle: kil- u- a-Castle. Because Caste having an L can expect punishment for property ownership. I like the old things on offer that refer to Legendary Crowns but it'll never be a Castle, a themed Cottage at best because no foundations are possible, the whole place is covered with Ancient Graves. 

I was sad again Today because I wanted to work & couldn't. We've decided to magnify the corner we sit & work in & leave the building unfinished because we get a trough point to achieve a peak extending a framework outside. We're departing from the Ancient single Room for a more common size in the Direction of the Road, not blocking a Driveway to the rear. The Property is protected for my transplant to an Heir. There's always some cunt on the other Hemisphere anyway, even here. People are recognisable or not depending on whether they are dominant. Too often a crank has been dominated by a Bird.