We got diverted to a waiting project by nuisance. God said because the Muppet won't pay their due we need to twist & surprise. God said the Bressummer is an image of Horus, who has Eyes on Spread Eagle Wings. I wasn't aware of that until Today. I wanted to let the Smoke out without opening the Door.
God said the Monument is designed like The Excalibur Housing that was on Uther Pendragon's Grave, so he could retrieve it transplanted to Arthur. The Bowl was Ornamented Concrete having a picture of the Sword on it.
Horus Window
It can be put upright in an exterior Wall. Face the Jar open end close to a Corner, not to see within., use the Square beam the other side, not the half beam. I've had remarkable success with Tile Drills that claim to Drill Glass. Make a Hole in the Flat side then sit the open end in Cement to make the inside look nice.

