World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Up the arse corner

Adam Walker has been ass-boned the front Pages announced Today. There was going to be a face problem because of the Conservative Coon & that was inevitable. A disclaimer exists that the Tall & Handsome front Man is there for exactly that purpose. Model quality Men can't get anywhere in the Capital without bending over & sucking. A Venus Williams story covered him. 

Any Old Iron

Happy now? I got stitched up with a BNP fall out in London @ Automagic that means ought O Magicians, O is an through Eye Human Hemisphere loss. Ought pay them more like. This is a World Leading Publication. Why am I fighting over a Woman I can't speak to? Why should I care about Middleton? Why should I offend the opposition Leader? Your Capital is Red & you're still denying me minimum wage. God said call London Hamelin when you rebuild, at least the Pied Piper kept the Wheels on his Cart you Rag & Bone Snydes.