World's leading Intelligence Leaks Website

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Trump's a Cunt

There are a number of complaints from former Hill occupants, who almost all think Life isn't worth living. A Report said the Value of potential residence has escalated now there is a Night Vigil. There are Petty complaints about a Watertight building that defy sane explanation. Poor education is to blame for expectation of Justice & Human Rights & that causes a desired vulnerability to Criminal Government.

There is a Courtyard Tent capability, I began with less, but the Chief would convulse & Lamp. Protection failure has enslaved & not for peace as you would expect, for financial advantage. I want to give Rank to who I Love but a Pig would snatch it. At the end of the Day if none of the former can visit me or lift a Duster there's no point endowing their trafficker.