Monday, April 1, 2024

F'kin lil Catholic Rent Boy

I'm objecting to Eminem's "not afraid" that quotes me sayin' fuck the world. I actually said heed Apocalypse warnings, examain root causes, delete root causers, find positive variables to an inevitable event if we fail.


He's talking shit, from what's been writ
Catholic Scribes & Button Men
takin' bribes & fuckin Men
Nut Job Queer, cash no fear
In the Queer's ear out the Queen's mouth
in the Queers mouth n out the Queer's mouth (repeat)
You outta luck now you gotta suck

Sayin get me chick's, say you want dicks?
Sayin get me chick's, say we'll get you dicks
Sayin get me chick's, say here's your dicks

Sun's high take it off n Tan up
Sun's in the Sky Strip off yo can't stop
Son Cream's Balls Cream, rub it in yo' tits
Feelin up yo bits, feelins a healin, stealin's
got meaning.

"Steal" orig. Steel of a Sword, Lance or Dagger. "Stealing" can be defamation, robbery, damage or rape. Taking, breaking or consuming.