Saturday, April 27, 2024

Examaining Paul for opposites

We spoke about Joel's Mirror, what about Paul?

11
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
Peter was behind Jesus or at one side & struck him. 11: Concerning Ones Rights or Justice.

Galatians 2
12For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
He ate with us, when they came he stood with me having no fear of those cut off. 12: Concerning Crucifixion 
13And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
The other Family were not hostile & not my Son by Veronica. 13: Concerning Death.

This One is interesting:
19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 

I live by the Law & Die to God or for God. 19 concerns Light especially of the Son. It indicated submission forced by Crucifixion separated from God, 19 means shut up in the circumstances. Called Epiphany Jesus was in a reduced position by the slaughter & torture for standing up.