Saturday, February 10, 2024

Identity Struggle

Ordinary accuracy is fouled by Family dispute. "Thief" Crucified on Jesus Right was, Samuel the "Prophet" explained by ordinary Residential Prophesy upon the Hill, no Priesthood required. Believed to be Veronica's other Hemisphere BC Intruder Eve or Seth.

Jesus Body was preserved by Spearing the Eyes of others & his Cheek:

1Samual24

21 Swear now therefore unto me by the LORD, that thou wilt not cut off my seed after me, and that thou wilt not destroy my name out of my father's house.

22 And David sware unto Saul. And Saul went home; but David and his men gat them up unto the hold.

1Samual25

1 And Samuel died; and all the Israelites were gathered together, and lamented him, and buried him in his house at Ramah. And David arose

David's Eye was Speared on the Tree Image, called Blood Rose, A is upward building like a Pyramid: A-Rose. The Intruder in Solomon was Saul's Intruder at the Death of David.