Tuesday, November 14, 2023

WARNING

A Senario where I am Crucified by drugging has been Classified. It was Images upon a Bronze Nail. The Cross of ongoing contempt is supposed to suffice, they said they would not assault me if I moved to the Hill, then continued as before. For the Ancient Crucifixion Apocalypse was wrought & they think another is advisable. I was stabbed during a night assault under David  Cameron's Government & he is made Head of MI6 Today. He has Branson's Umberella, reduce him.
5am Scar, if you don't have One you are relatively unimportant in the last days. I was hit again by House breakers last night.

Global Enemy No.1

The only means of keeping them out of the Light Shelter was Battery operated Alarms. They were seized by Met Police then malfunctioned. Only malfunctioning ineffective Alarms have been available since. Pressure to & beyond the point of Death, find local coercives.