Monday, February 27, 2023

Four Kingdoms

The centrality of the UK in Global Spiritual Government is by the first respect, now diminished of the area of creation of life in Kent. There are Four Kingdoms, the Spiritual Government of which are Four Crowns, England, Ireland, Scotland & Germany (Wales). The Crowns have critical messages usually since there is limited capacity in a person. The rest is handled by a Tree of Family called Cousins. One Hemisphere of each Crown is removed to another place & is subordinate to the other Hemisphere, who is a fraudulent Democrat under their Mob, under Howe (firms of former Egyptian Gov.)

The Swastika is part inspired by the Four bogus presentations, the Nazis overrule political Parties breaking democracy in full sight, spiritually they dismissed the Archangel called Crown.


The Four "Dark Judges" are blamed for Apocalypse, achieved by dismissing Democracy. God's hand is at work against the People, since Apocalypse is by God. The People in this case are the Spirit Community within them.

God on Apocalypse

He says why are you afraid? I am he says & I wish & I endow & I bruise. I create, I break, I restore, I destroy & I am Great. The things of Life are slow & vast created & Men are sudden & short. The Spirits of Men are arrogant & annoying, obedient most of the time. The Spirit taking an Animal Body instead is fleeting & without surgery to worsen alienation by learning their environment.