Thursday, January 5, 2023

Abyss

This morning I was ordered by God to open the Gate of Abaddon next Door at the Red Sea. I've not removed all of the bramble blocking. 
Apollyon: Crown of Thorns & likeness. Now hearken you Bosch Babylonian Bastards.


The opening is a ridicule of Revelation, out of it's time. I protest the "Witching" , that is mugging of the Lucifer Messenger, who is moderate, also my handling of the opposing Messenger in Revelation, who is like me a Messenger & kind enough to help me in uncomfortable situations. The demise of my opposite is mine also according to multiple signs here & I refuse involvement. That leaves only a future Resurrection of Christ able to indulge it, "He" is also Female at this time.

Lucifer Light Bearer: The Messenger is unpopular with my opposing group for Heart in competition & is more like me than they, Mirrors don't make opposites of all. I also get lumbered with the group Messages. Crown of Thorns like mine: personally useless Crown.

The Bottomless pit first interested me having a filled Commode. Comodus invented mobile Toilets. Bottomless could refer to the River Bed unseen by the Lamps outside, or the River that never filled when things were thrown into it, Wikipedia has suggestions. The "binding" of Lucifer is probably my own death, thorough Family abuse has been normal for us both, & Scripture is too often mocking flattery or rubbish e.g. "Saint" Peter. 

Mirrors

The idea is to prevent learning & address the Spirit, certain rules applying intended to confuse. Colours & identities for example are not opposites. The Daily Mirror in the UK announces the true statement of Leadership however is a tool of Apocalypse normally hiding things from people, also normal Newspapers on the same piece of paper at the other end of the Newspaper having more content on the subject earlier.

Apollyon & Satan

There will be no Chain or Key bought or used by me at the Red Sea, nor will I bind Satan willingly by my demise or kill him. I am contending with what is for sure authority approved publication not entirely Prophetic. I assume selfish belief at control & blame without knowing that one day I would publish contention. On the Hill fools make signals as if I could not manage, as if they are in their own durisdiction, the website suffers hack alterations in 20 mins, let alone thousands of years, people are disrespectful & arrogant about official prophesy. Christian churches attempt to correct me because I don't have the time honoured doctrines, I am the living Word of God. Spirits run amok in the face of authority.